Q1. What is Bootstrap?
Some of its outstanding features include responsiveness, browser compatibility, easy to use, and open source.
Q2. Do you know why choosing a Bootstrap is advised to create the website:
There are many reasons why Bootstrap is advised to create the website such as:
1. Mobile support:It offers complete support to the mobile devices in the sole file. It is more supportive in terms of the receptive design that includes the adjustment to be based for the CSS on different devices, types, and screen size and so on. It also enables the less efforts to be made for developers.
2. Extremely simple to understand: The focus of writing application becomes a lot easier if you have Bootstrap. If you are aware about HTML and CSS, then the progress can pace up pretty easily.
3. Browser Compatibility:It also offers better support for some of the most common browsers such as Safari, Firefox, Opera and even IE to name a few
Q3. What is Fluid Layout in Bootstrap?
Fluid layout adapts itself to different browser. Means design automatic adjust according to browser size.
Q4.What are the major Bootstrap components?
Bootstrap has some components that assist it to perform its function in web design. The major components of Bootstrap are:
- CSS:Bootstrap contains tons of Cascading Style Sheet for formatting text and others.
- Scaffolding: Bootstrap scaffolding is its basic structure that comes fully packed with a grid system, link styles, and background.
- Reusable Components:If you need reusable layout components, you can find a lot of them in Bootstrap.
- Customization:Bootstrap components can easily be customized to suit your needs.
Q5. Can you explain the right way to order the columns when using Bootstrap?
It is not a hard and fast rule to change the build in grid columns order when it comes of making the amendments with the help of Bootstrap. All you need to do is modify the .col-md-pull-* and. col-md-push-* classless that ranges between 1-11.
Q6. What is Fixed Layout in Bootstrap?
Fixed layout doesn’t adapts itself to different browser but it can be responsive.