1. You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night,
it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
He simply answered:
“I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital.
I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.”
Brilliant Answer, isn’t it…?
2.Why did you apply for this job?
I have applied for many jobs along with this and you called me now.
3. What will you do if I run away with your sister?”
The candidate who was selected answered ” I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir”
4.Why do you want to work for this company?
I have to work for some company who ever gives me a job, I don’t have any specific company in mind.
5. Interviewer (to a student girl candidate) – What is one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.
Girl – I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.
6. Why should I hire you?
You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
7.What would you do if this happened?
Well, it depends my mindset and mood at that situation…
8. Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate.
Coffee arrived kept before the candidate, then he asked what is before you?
Candidate: Instantly replied “Tea”
He got selected.
You know how and why did he say “TEA” when he knows very well that coffee was kept before.
(Answer: The question was “What is before you (U – alphabet)
Reply was “TEA” ( T – alphabet)
Alphabet “T” was before Alphabet “U”
9. What is your biggest strength?
Basically, daring to join any company who pays me well, without thinking of the fate of company
10. Where Lord Rama would have celebrated his “First Diwali”?
People will start thinking of Ayodya, Mitila [Janaki’s place], Lanka etc…
But the logic is, Diwali was a celebrated as a mark of Lord Krishna Killing Narakasura.
In Dusavataar, Krishnavathaar comes after Raamavathaar.
So, Lord Rama would not have celebrated the Diwali At all!
11. What is your biggest weakness?
12. The interviewer asked to the candidate “This is your last question of the interview.
Please tell me the exact position of the center of this table where u have kept your files.”
Candidate confidently put one of his finger at some point at the table and told that this was the central point at the table.
Interviewer asked how did u get to know that this being the central point of this table,
then he answers quickly that sir u r not likely to ask any more question, as it was the last question that u promised to ask…..
And hence, he was selected as because of his quick-wittedness. ……..
13. What was your worst mistake, and how did you learn from it?
Joining my earlier company and learnt that I need to jump to get more money, so I am here today
14. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
The word “incorrectly. “
15. What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there.
16. There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
White. If all the walls face south, the house is at the North pole, and the bear, therefore, is a polar bear.
17. Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
Biggest challenge is answering the question “why are you looking for a change” and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
18. There is a room. The shutters are blowing in. There is broken glass on the floor. There is water on the floor. You find Sloppy dead on the floor. Who is Sloppy? How did Sloppy die?
Sloppy is a (gold)fish. The wind blew the shutters in, which knocked his goldfish-bowl off the table, and it broke, killing him.
19. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
For the same reason why you left your earlier job
20. Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?