1. Configure an app to use Natural Language Understanding
- From a command prompt, clone the following repository from GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/watson-developer-cloud/natural-language-understanding-nodejs.git
- Change to the directory of your natural-language-understanding-nodejs folder.
- In your browser, log in to Bluemix.
- Go to the Catalog dashboard, and search for “natural language.”
- Click Natural Language Understanding.
- Provide a unique Service name and Credential name, and click Create.
- Click Service credentials to get the username and password the for Natural Language Understanding Service.
- Copy the username and password in a text pad.
- Open the manifest.yml in the natural-language-understanding-nodejs folder, and update the application name, services, and declared-services.
- Copy .env.example to .env, and update the username and password copied in step 8.