1. Create a Message Hub service instance
You’ll add a Message Hub service to your dashboard and configure it with an MQ Light topic for use with MQ Light API applications.
- Log in to Bluemix and then click Catalog.
- In the search field, enter
Message Hub. Then, click the Message Hub
- Keep the Connect to: field as “Leave unbound”. Assign a Service name of
cadc-messagehuband then click Create.
After the service is created, you automatically see the service dashboard.
- Click the plus icon to add a topic called
MQLightleaving 1 partition and the default retention period and then click Create Topic.