2. Get the credentials required to access the Object Storage service by using REST APIs
In this section, you’ll get the credentials required to access your Object Storage service instance through its REST API.
- Use the Bluemix menu to open the Cloud Foundry Apps dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Cloud Foundry Apps section and click the item for the application that you created.
- On the left, select Runtime to open the application runtime information window.
- Select Environment variables to show the access information for your instance of the Object Storage service.
- Copy the values for the following fields (without the double quotation marks) in a file on your system so that you can cut and paste this information in subsequent steps: