2. Submit the patient simulator as a job on the Streams Console
o see more of the effects of the filter operation, you need more diverse tuples with different reading types. The streamsx.health module has a patient data simulator that can supply these for you, but before you can use it, you have to run it on your Streams instance.
- On the Streams Console, click the Submit Job button (looks like a play button) at the top of the page.
- Leave the instance field as the default value.
- Select Specify the URL of the application bundle and enter the following URL:https://github.com/IBMStreams/streamsx.health/releases/download/v0.1/com.ibm.streamsx.health.simulate.beacon.services.HealthDataBeaconService.sab
- Click Submit. You will be prompted to enter submission time parameters; leave these as the defaults for now. Click OK.The patient simulator will now run on your Bluemix Streaming Analytics service. You can check this by viewing the Summary card after you submit the job.