2. View runtime statistics about the application
Because you added the Monitoring and Analytics service in the previous section, you now can see how your application is behaving at runtime.
- Return to the Bluemix dashboard and overview of the application.
- Click the Monitoring and Analytics Service item in the Connections list or page.
Four tabs are displayed:
- Availability: Shows information about the availability of the application.
- Performance and Monitoring: Shows information about the performance of the application.
- Log Analysis: Shows information about the application logs.
- Events: A configurable set of critical events that can be displayed for the runtime.
The following screenshot provides an example of the Availability view:
- Click the Performance Monitoring tab to see details on the performance of the application.
- Click the Advanced view button from the application catalog page to open a view of log data. This can be filtered by using various criteria.