Clone the source code repository and run it
- Clone the source code by using the .branch
git clone –b project-skeleton
as the project root.
Tip: To see the compete working code, switch to the
masterbranch by running the following command:
git checkout master.
git checkout project-skeletonto switch back.
- Import the conversation to Watson Conversation tooling. Click the Import button to import the workspace file located in the project root at
resources/conversation_workspace.json. This file is located in the repository that you cloned in step 1.
- If you haven’t done so already, record your workspace ID from the Watson Conversation tooling page.
- If you haven’t done so already, record your service credentials (username and password) from the Service Credentials page.
- Be sure that you are in the project root folder and then update the .
envfile with your service credentials and workspace ID. For example, add these values to the .
- Install dependencies by running the following commands:
cd . .
- Run the application by entering these commands:
- Test the application by navigating to http://localhost:3000. Then, enter some text such as
Show me a list of parks.
Note: Some functionality will not work until you complete this lab.