Continuous Delivery toolchains
IBM® Bluemix® Continuous Delivery toolchains give development teams a flexible and modular system for supporting the application lifecycle. The Continuous Delivery toolchain accomplishes this by providing an integration framework for tools, with integrations for IBM tools as well as common third-party devOps tooling.
Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) are both supported with tools available through toolchain integrations. This allows development organizations to standardize and scale their CI/CD processes. Toolchains can be created from templates or built from scratch.
Toolchain integrations include support for:
- GitLab repos hosted on IBM Bluemix
- Eclipse Orion Web IDE
- IBM Bluemix Delivery Pipeline
- Sauce Labs
- Pager Duty
- IBM DevOps Insights
For more information about toolchain integrations, see IBM Bluemix DevOps Continuous Delivery.
Toolchain templates are available for these scenarios (with more added all the time):
- Microservices toolchain with DevOps Insights
- Secure container toolchain
- Simple Cloud Foundry toolchain
- Simple Cloud Foundry toolchain with DevOps Insights
- Deployment Risk Analytics with GitHub and Jenkins