You should now have a better understanding of IBM Streams concepts, such as streams, tuples, and operations, and the Python API.
- By completing the labs in this course, you should now know how to:
- Build a basic Streams application by using the Python API
- Run and observe the application by using the Streams Console
- Connect your application to an external data source and use the filter function to identify data of interest
- Transform tuples in a stream using the map operation and write stateful functions to keep track of previously processed data
- Visualize your application’s output data with Matplotlib on the Python notebook.