You should now understand how IBM API Connect can help you and your organization manage the complete lifecycle of an API. Your team of developers and developers from third-parties can create, publish, run, supersede, retire, delete, and archive APIs. You can control which developers have access to your APIs and whether new APIs can be published to a catalog or space.
Now that you’ve completed this course, you know how to:
- Set up catalogs, spaces, roles, and permissions
- Create and execute a lifecycle approval process
- Publish APIs
- Supersede APIs with new versions
- Retire, archive, and delete APIs
- Analyze API events and usage