You should now understand the capabilities of Watson Conversation and its ability to bring the power of conversation to any application. You should have a solid understanding of core Watson Conversation concepts and you should know how to use the Watson Conversation tooling and the Watson Developer Cloud SDK to build chatbots both declaratively and programmatically. And you also know how to integrate conversation into your own applications.
Now that you’ve completed this course, you can:
- Train the Watson Conversation service to understand intents and identify entities
- Test your Watson chatbot’s ability to identify intents, entities, and drive the dialog flow
- Build progressively more complex conversational systems by using intents, entities, dialog with conditions, context, and expressions
- Integrate external services such as the Weather Company Data service into the chatbot
- Interact programmatically with Watson by using the Watson Developer Cloud SDK for Node.js