Create a Bluemix account
If you already have an active Bluemix account, go to Step 2. (Set up API Connect).
To sign up for a trial account:
- Go to the IBM Bluemix sign up page, create an IBM id, and sign up for 30-day trial.
- Complete the form to create a new account. Click Create Account. You will receive an email with a login link.
- Click the link in the email.
- In the Log In to Bluemix page, enter your IBM id or email address in the form. Click Continue.
- If you are prompted for a password, enter it.
- On the Create Organization page, use the region that is preselected for you. Enter a name for your organization, such as
your_name_org. Click Create.
- On the Create Space page, enter a name for your space, such as
dev. Click Create.
- On the Summary page, click I’m Ready!