Create a Developer Portal rule
- Log in to Bluemix.
- Click the name of the catalog to use, such as MyProd.
3. Click Settings.
4. From the left navigation, click Portal.
5. Select IBM Developer Portal (if not already selected) and open the portal URL.
Important: The Portal might require about an hour to build. You might want to take a break and come back to this part of the lab later.
6. Click Admin Login in the upper right corner of the window.
7. Enter your credentials and click Log in.
8. Click Configuration > Workflow > Rules.
9. Click Add new rule.
10. In the Name field, enter
notify-supercede. From the React on event drop-down list, select After superseding an existing product. Click Save.
11. Scroll down to the Actions section.
12. Click Add action.
13. In the Select the action to add list, select Email API subscription members. Click Continue.
14. Click Switch to data selection.
15. Click Data selectors.
16. Click Data selectors to collapse the display.
17. In the Subject Value field, enter this text:
Product [product-name.value] has been superceded. Copy this text to your clipboard.
18. In the Message Value text box, enter this text:
Product [product-name.value] has been superceded. The new API URL has changed. Please visit the Developer Portal at [site:url] to see the new API details and migrate your subscription. Thank you.
19. Scroll down and click Save.
20. Click Rules in the breadcrumb link trail.
21. Click the X icon to close the pane.
22. Log out of the Portal.