Create intents without using a CSV file
- Click Create new in the Watson Conversation tooling.
- Enter an intent named
#greetingsand an example of
- Add four more user examples to better train Watson so that you have the following five examples:
- Click Create. You can now see your new intent.
- Expand the intent to see the examples. Note that Watson has started training on your data.
- Test your intent by entering text such as
hey there. Watson should correctly identify the #greetings intent.
- Test you the #tellmeabout intent by entering the text
tell me about Glacier National Park.