Create system entities
The Watson Conversation tooling includes a set of system entities that you can use in addition to your own entities and values.
- Click Entities > System entities from the top left of the main page.
- Review the available system entities.
- Switch the All toggle to the on position to enable all of the system entities, and then wait for Watson to complete the training.
- Click Clear at the top right to clear the conversation history.
- Enter the following text:
what is the weather today at Yellowstone.
Note that the system detects
Yellowstoneas entities; it detects the
@sysdateentity with a value of
2016-12-26; and it detects the entity
@NationalParkswith a value of