- From the Watson Conversation tooling, open the conversation workspace.
- Click Entities.
- Open the entities.csv file from your local file system.
- Click Import from the Watson Conversation tooling.
- From your local file system, drag the entities.csv file into the “Import entities” dialog, and then click Import.
- Expand the entity examples and note that they match what’s in the CSV file. Wait for Watson to finish training.
- Click the Chat button and test your data by entering this text:
I'd like to know about zion. Note that the system denotes intents in blue and entities in green.
The system detected the synonym
zionand resolved it to the @NationalParks entity with the value of
Mount Zion. The system also understood the #tellmeabout intent.