When you finish this course, you should understand:
- Cloud computing, cloud architecture, and how to maximize the value of cloud development.
- The attributes and features of IBM Bluemix compute services, Cloud Foundry, containers, virtual servers, and serverless computing with OpenWhisk
- Elements of Cloud Foundry applications such as runtimes, services, organizations, and spaces
- How to quickly deploy and modify an application in Node.js by using Bluemix Continuous Delivery
- How to use the Bluemix (bx) command line to deploy applications, understand the foundations of the Cloud Foundry architecture, and use buildpacks
Important: The IBM Bluemix platform is rapidly evolving and improving to meet your needs, with features and services being added or updated. This means that the user interface will change, so your experience with the platform might also change over time.