Set up a new Bluemix account
- Open a web browser and navigate to one of the following regions:
- Click Create a free account.
- Complete the following form with your contact information. Email address, name, country, phone, and a password are required. When you’re done, click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a button to confirm your account and complete the Bluemix registration process.
- Complete the steps in the email to confirm your account. After confirmation, a web page will show a link to log in for the first time.
- Follow the link and sign in with your email and password. You will go through a series of one-time setup dialogs.
- Accept the terms.
- Enter the name for your Bluemix organization.
Use the suggested options or create one of your own. The organization name must be unique across Bluemix.
- Create your first space. Again, use the suggested options or enter your own space name. Space names do not need to be unique across Bluemix.
- In the Summary page, click I’m Ready to continue to Bluemix.
Next, you’ll go to the Bluemix Cloud Foundry Apps dashboard. Now, you’re ready to create your first Bluemix application.