21.No users are shown for Service Desk functionality in SOLMAN 4.0
I would like to set up the business partners for Service Desk in SAP Solution Manager.
If I choose the solution and execute “Edit –> Create Business partner” for the SAP R/3 4.7, I get the warning “no users are shown under the system”.
Meanwhile, for SAP SRM 5.0, I get only one user: (SOLMAN<SID><CLNT>). I set the data selection to blank.
I also copied the user account of SOLMAN<SID><CLNT> to the user test with no success. I have assigned the Object S_RFC_ and S_USER_GRP. The users also have the profile SAP_ALL.
22.How can I include the LONG TEXT when sending mail to the user, thus requiring similar long text code?
Currently the form I have only lists the short description when I send the email via action profile. E.g.;
Take a look at the SAP Smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01
Go to the section Next Page –> Main Window –> TEXT_HEADER_LOOP
You can use this procedure/coding to include the long texts of a support message into your Smartform.
The long text only includes the system information where as the full description of the message is not system details.
All the standard templates provide the system details only.
23.How can this problem be solved?
Assign the role “SAP_SM_S_USER_GRP” to the user with the RFC_READ connection, and refresh the last alert in DSWP.
24. Is it possible to configure SMSY without previously configuring SLD?
Yes, technically it is possible to configure SolMan without an SLD.
- You can have separate SLD islands used for different products.
- You can even have 2 central SLDs using the same SLD Bridge.
- You can also have as many SLD as you want for this will increase administration.
SLD usage for Solution Manager is not as critical as usage for XI because SMSY in solution manager can obtain system data via STMS and you can also add data manually. It normally only benefits Solution Manager to connect to an existing SLD which already has been populated otherwise you would have to setup SLD only to populate SMSY which can be populated directly without SLD.
If SLD does not already exist with systems for other clients, the time advantage of using it with Solution Manager is removed.
You can connect Solution Manager as a client or a data supplier to any SLD, anytime after installation and is not a problem.
Just change SLDAPICUST destinations and RZ70 settings. Also check the settings in SMSY_Setup and remove the write back option in the Expert Configuration for SLD.
25. How can System/IBase for DQ0 to be added in Solution Manager SM0-010?
If it is an ABAP based application, check if it has already been created in transaction IB52. If yes, you might only need to go to transaction DSWP (solution_manager), go to the menu, select edit, and in the drop down menu you should have “Initial Data Transfer for IBase”.
If it is not there, you need first to check:
- RFC connections maintained for DCQ in SMSY
- Logical Component created in SMSY for DCQ
- Assignment to Logical Components in SMSY for DCQ
- DCQ added to the Solution SMSY
Then check again in IB52. IB51 is used for creating the entries manually.
If the entries are now in IB52, you need to execute the “Initial Data Transfer for IBase” again.
26.Is it possible for a user to exchange messages by using only R/3?
You can continue using simple messaging using SBWP. Business Workplace is in your R/3.
27.How to generate key to use it for ERP installation?
After executing Tcode SMSY in Solution Manager System, you need to do the following steps:
- Create a system by right clicking on System entry and select Create new system.
- Enter the System Name i.e., SID (3 chars)
- Product = SAP ECC (select from the list)
- Product Version= ECC 5.0 (select from the list)
- Save the entries.
- Select Menu Item “System—>Other Configuration” and enter the SID which you have created earlier.
- Enter the Server Name (hostname)
- Finally click on Generate “Installation/Upgrade Key Button”
The system generates a key. Copy that key and paste it in the SAPINST screen when it prompts for SolMan Key.
Using SMSY T-code, we can create the solution manager key.
28.Problem with copy transaction for customer namespace
I have a problem when copying transaction SLFN for customer namespace (ZLFN). ABA item details appear in t_code Crm_dno_monitor and ABA overview in transaction data disappear.
29.Do you have any suggestions?
To solve this problem follow these steps:
- In sub screen ” Copy\Delete Screen Control data “, select transaction type SLFN and UI method as ‘ ORDER ‘ and then click on button ” COPY “.
- There you will find three sub screens.
- On the subsequent screen, there will be two sub screens:
- Object to be created
- On the sub screen ‘Object to be created’:
Enter the transaction type in customer namespace (ZLFN), and in the screen profile field put value ‘SRV_SLFN_1’ and then click on “Start Copy Transaction “.
This screen professional value is the same as that on screen profile field on the template sub screen.
30.E2E Exception Analysis
I have configured SMD (Solution Manager Diagnostics) on SM 4.0 SP12 and I also have setup IntroScope agent and EP agent successfully.
When trying to run the program E2E Exception Analysis I get the message:
“This application is not yet configured. Please refer to the E2E post-installation steps”.
Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation about these post installation steps.