Briefly explain about Net weaver?
SAP Net Weaver provides an open integration and application platform and permits the integration of the Enterprise Services Architecture. Net weaver covers following topics:
a) People Integration
b) Process Integration
c) Information Integration
d) Application Platform.
What is SAP PI?
Process Integration is an Integral part of SAP Net weaver.The aim of PI is to integrate different versions of both SAP and non-SAP systems implemented on different flat forms (Java, ABAP, and so on). PI enables you to implement cross-system business processes.PI is based on an open architecture, makes use of open standards and offers services that are essential in a heterogeneous and complex system landscape: namely a runtime infrastructure for message exchange, configuration options for managing business processes and message flow, and options for transforming message contents between the sender and receiver systems.
The application-specific contents are transferred from the sender to the receiver in a freely defined XML schema (XML: extended Markup Language) using the Integration Engine. The structure of a message is therefore determined by the interface data structures used.
The central concept is that, during the design phase, all interfaces required are initially developed independently of a platform and made available in the form of a WSDL description (WSDL: Web Service Description Language). Using this description you can, for example, define mappings between interfaces without this having an effect on an existing system landscape. All design phase data is saved in the Integration Repository to be implemented later in a particular system landscape. In this second phase, the configuration phase, you can select components, interfaces, and mappings saved in the Integration Repository that are appropriate for your system landscape and business processes, and assign them to each other in logical routing. The data resulting from this configuration process is saved in the Integration Directory and you can call and evaluate it from the runtime of the PI.
PI enables you to do the following:- Develop cross-system applications. You can exchange multiple system messages using the runtime infrastructure and synchronous or asynchronous communication. You can either develop new and platform-independent interfaces, or connect to existing interfaces at runtime, using adapters. Adjust message values and structures for the receiver, using mappings. – Centrally maintain the message flow between logical systems in the system landscape, using logical routing.- Connect the logical receiver to a technical system, using Services; this system can easily be switched using this abstraction level (technical routing). Describe your system landscape as the basis for the description of your cross-system business process.
What is PI - Process Integration?
Process Integration can be used as a Middleware Engine to communicate in a distributed environment. The heart of XI is Integration Engine that is used for integrating different technologies using Standard Messaging techniques e.g XML. Different mapping tools are avilable for mapping the distributed system which can be mapped without having any expertice of Technical Details. As a real world example, XI can be helpful in integrating different banks with SAP R/3. XI Engine also support previous releases of SAP R/3 like 4.6C and have many more adapters to communicate with legacy systems.
SAP XI is an integration technology and platform for
1. SAP and Non-SAP systems,
2. A2A and B2B scenarios,
3. Synchronous and Asynchronous communication,
4. Cross component Business Process management and it include built-in engine for designing and executing integration process (Business process).
5. The goal of SAP XI is to provide single point of integration of all systems inside and outside the corporate boundary across technologies and organizational boundaries.
6. The important feature of XI is openness, flexible and transparency to the integration process. It is based on ESA and SOA.
7. The overall key concept of SAP XI is to drive integrated business process across heterogeneous and highly dynamic landscapes in a more manageable cost effective way.
8. The basic idea is to provide runtime infrastructure which allows heterogeneous systems to be tied together with fewer connections and at the same time, in order to connect those applications and let messages flow from one application to other, have a centralized storage of integration knowledge
What are the integrations in net weaver?
People integration, information integration, process integration and application platform.
What are the components in net weaver?
mobile infrastructure, enterprise portals, biw and MDM, sap xi (integration broker and bpm) WEB AS.
What is the message flow in SAP XI?
inbound handling, receiver determination, interface determination, channel determination, mapping, outbound handling.
What are routing rules?
Receiver determination rules and interface determination rules (includes mapping assign).
What are the quality of services, which comes under asynchronous process?
exactly once and exactly once in order.
What are service users?
they have sapmuser roles on the abap part of the SAP web as that is available on the J2ee part as groups.
What the central administration transaction to manage the alerting?
What are the tools used by run time to monitor?
ccms (computer center management system), pmi (process monitoring infrastructure) and alert frame work.
Partner connectivity kit is directly integrated with?
What does partner connectivity kit enable?
enables partners of XI customers to conduct XML document exchange with XI.
What is the process performed in runtime workbench?
message monitoring, component monitoring, performance analysis and message alerting.
What are Unicode sap web AS platforms?
oracle and ms sql.
What the use of WEB AS alert framework?
classification of errors and alerting channels.
What the standard that adapter framework is maintained?
In which monitoring end to end monitoring is taken place?
What are the two types of monitoring handled by message monitoring?
end to end and performance.
What are the views you get in message end to end monitoring?
process and instance views.
How idoc is posted to r/3 system
XI is not responsible for posting idocs. XI is just responsible for populating the idoc structure with the data. The function module associated with idoc structure is posting the actual data into the R/3 tables.
What are the monitoring options you get in performance monitoring?
overview data and detailed data.
Which adapter has central monitoring and configuration?
XI Adapter Engine.
What is required to install XI adapter on XI system?
Java proxy environment.
Why exactly BPM usage?
cross component and takes care of the execution and persistency.
When will we go for BPM?
a) Error Handling
b) Splitting of messages
c) Combining of messages
d) Message Persistency.
Why integration engine?
Processing messages, mapping, routing, guaranteeing quality of service.
How many types of editors we have? And what are they?
scenario editor, process editor, mapping editor, condition editor, interface editor
What are the steps involved in integration engine?
routing, mapping, channel determination.
What are the steps involved in BPM?
process execution and correlation handling.
What is the transport protocol involved in JMS?
sonic mq, mq series.
What is soap?
simple object access protocol.
What are different messaging models?
publish/subscribe & request/response.
This object enables you to cache the value that you want to read again when you next call any user-defined function that is in the same message mapping.
This object enables you to cache the value, which you want to read again when you next call the same user-defined function.
You may be interested in
- SAP Interview Questions
- OOPS ABAP Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP Enhancement Interview Questions
- OOPS ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP ABAP ALV REPORTS Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP – ALE IDOC Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP DATA Dictionary Interview Questions
- Sap Abap HR Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- SAP ABAP Module Pool Programming Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP REPORTS Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP Smartforms Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP TECHNICAL Interview Questions
- SAP BAPI Interview Questions
- SAP ABAP Interview Questions
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions and Answers For Experienced
- ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP WORKFLOW Interview Questions
- SAP Web Dynpro Interview Questions
- SAP Web Dynpro ABAP Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP TESTING Interview Question
- Sap Solution Manager Interview Questions
- SAP OOPS ABAP Interview Questions
- SAP MDM Interview Questions
- SAP MDG Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP MDG Interview Questions
- SAP FSCM Interview questions and answers
- SAP Fiori Interview Questions
- SAP EP Interview Questions
- SAP Enterprise Portal (EP) Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP BW on HANA Interview Questions
- SAP BW Interview Questions
- Sap BPC Interview Questions
- SAP PI Interview Questions
- Sap Adobe Forms Interview Questions