1) Explain what is performance testing?
Performance testing is done for quality assurance. It involves testing software application to make sure that the software is working well under their expected workload.
2) Mention different types of performance testing?
- Load testing
- Stress testing
- Endurance testing
- Spike testing
- Volume testing
- Scalability testing
3) List out what are the common performance problem does user face?
- Longer loading time
- Poor response time
- Poor Scalability
- Bottlenecking (coding errors or hardware issues)
4) List out some common performance bottlenecks?
Some common performance bottlenecks include
- CPU Utilization
- Memory Utilization
- Networking Utilization
- S limitation
- Disk Usage
5) List out some of the performance testing tool?
- HP Loader
- HTTP Load
- Proxy Sniffer
- Rational Performance Tester
- Borland Silk Performer
6) Why does JMeter become a natural choice of tester when it comes to performance testing?
JMeter tool has benefits like
- JMeter has a tendency to determine the maximum number of concurrent users that your website can handle
- It provides a variety of graphical analyses of performance reports