1.What is the TOGAF framework?
Ans: The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a framework for enterprise architecture. It provides a comprehensive approach to the design, planning, implementation, and governance of an enterprise architecture.
TOGAF models the enterprise at four levels: Business, Application, Data, and Technology.
TOGAF includes a methodology for defining IT in terms of a set of building blocks. It also contains a set of tools, a vocabulary, recommended standards and list of TOGAF compliant tools.
TOGAF includes a iterative process for enterprise architecture called Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- What is TOGAF?
Ans: It is a high degree method to design an enterprise structure. It is generally a framework for endeavor structural design that offers a strategy for making, using, projecting and prevailing a venture data equipment structural design.
- Why should one adopt TOGAF?
Ans: The below are some of the reasons to implement TOGAF.
- Recognized as a comprehensive general method.
- It is widely adopted in the market.
- The availability is under a free abstract license.
- With this, we can easily meet the needs of the organization and the industry.
- It keeps away from the re-inventing of the wheel.
- Retailer, tool and technology neutral, open standard.
- It is based on the best practices.
- What are the architectural domains of TOGAF?
Ans: The 4 unified regions of interests known as architectural domains are as below.
- Data architecture: the basic task of this domain is to describe the structure of an organization’s logical and physical data possessions and the related data management resources.
- Application architecture: it is responsible for creating the blueprint of each application system that needs to be organized. The communications connecting the request structure, and their interactions with the interior dealing systems with the purposes of amalgamation.
- Business architecture: helps to find the definition for the term governance, business strategy, and key business processes of the organization.
- Technical architecture: the alias name of this domain is technology architecture, used to describe the software, hardware and network communications that help the consumption of main interior claims.
- What are the steps involved in Architecture Development Method (ADM)?
Ans: The 9 steps that help in establishing the architecture are as below
- Choose perspectives, apparatus and orientation figures.
- Manufacture baseline production structural design picture.
- Assemble intention manufacturing structural design information.
- Act upon crack breakdown.
- Label nominee roadmap workings.
- Determination of collision transversely the infrastructural background.
- Demeanor prescribed stakeholder analysis.
- Confirm the industry construction.
- Plan a structural design description article.