1.Interviewer: have a cup of sugarless tea adding a teaspoonful of sugar.
Candidate: Initially he got bemused and thought for a few seconds, and added a teaspoonful of sugar into the tea cup and stirred well.
Secondly, he took one more teaspoonful of sugar and ate it to sweeten his mouth.
After sweetening his mouth, he started drinking the cup of tea which made the tea SUGARLESS.
As we all know, we feel sugarless to tea/coffee after consuming sweets.
2. Interviewer: You have a choice. Do you want me to ask you one very difficult question or ten very easy questions?
Candidate: Sir, ask me the difficult question.
Interviewer: Okay, but still, this question must be bread & butter for you. Find and Pinpoint the Centre of gravity of this table (while pointing towards his workplace table, which had a highly irregular shape).
Candidate: Sir, it’s here (while pointing towards a random point on the table).
Interviewer: Explain to me, how did you come to that conclusion?
Candidate: Sir, you said that you will ask only one difficult question!
Also Read: Who came first – Hen or the egg? mystery solved.
3: Interviewer: ” What if I call your mother PROSTITUTE ? “
Candidate: The Cool Guy answered with smile on his face ” My father is the only one customer..!! He will give a lot of Love in return.”
4. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)
5. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)
6. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)
7. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant withone hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)
8. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)
11. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)
12. What looks like half apple ?
A: The other half. (UPSC – IAS Topper )